Cancel Your Order
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, there is a one (1) hour window after the order is placed to do so. Once this one (1) hour window has passed, you can make a return by mail after your order arrives.
To cancel your order, just follow these steps:
Step 1: Sign in or Track Order
- Sign in to your account and go to ‘Purchases & Account Activity’, then ‘View Order’.
- Or go to Track My Order then enter your order number and zip code.
Step 2: Click Cancel Order Button
Click on the 'Cancel Order’ button in the order line. You'll be taken to a summary of your order with a cancel option at the bottom. Please select a reason for cancellation. You will receive an email confirmation of your order cancellation, and the status of your order will change to 'Cancelled' in your order history. If the cancel option is not available:
- You may be past the 1-hour cancellation window
- An item in your order may not be eligible for immediate cancellation**
- There is a 2-hour period from 2:00-4:00 AM CT when orders cannot be cancelled
However, you can return any unwanted items for a refund once you've received your order. For more information on how to return click here.
Please note: When you place an order with SamEdelman.com, the funds are reserved for us but we won't process the charge until your order has been confirmed. If you cancel your order, we won’t charge you, however it may take up to 10 days for your bank or card issuer to make the funds available to you.
**Buy online, pick up in store orders, orders containing eGift cards, orders using Borderfree, expedited orders and orders shipping to Alaska & Hawaii are not eligible for cancellation.